Premier Immigration Services | Logo

Personal Immigration

Permanent Resident Visas

1. Express entry 
– Skilled Worker Program (SWP)

Stage 1 – Express Entry Pool profile creation: You will have to fill out forms with all your information such as work experience, education, age, etc. At this point you do not have to provide supporting documents. However, if you do not fill the forms properly your application could be disqualified later. We make sure that all the forms are filled accurately in order to avoid any future problems for misrepresentation, errors or omissions. If your profile is accepted, then it will be in the Express Entry pool for up to 1 year. For more information, please contact us.

Stage 2 – Permanent Residence Application: Immigration Canada will choose the best profiles according to a points system and other factors (such as occupations in demand) on average once or twice a month. If you are invited to apply, you will have only 60 days to submit your Permanent Residence Application online. All the supporting documents must be submitted and they must be consistent with the forms that you submitted in Stage 1. Since you only have 60 days to submit your application we have implemented a priority system to deal with the Express Entry cases. According to Immigration Canada, once they have received your complete application they will process it within 6 months. If you need ‘a piece of mind’ during this stage, contact us.

– Canadian Experience Class

If you have at least 12 months of full time skilled work experience in Canada in three years before you apply, you may qualify. In addition, your gained experience in Canada needs to be with the proper authorization. If you like to know which professions qualify and other important requirements, please contact us.

– Federal Skilled Trades

The Federal Skilled Trades Program is for people who want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade. If you plan to live outside the province of Quebec, meet certain levels in English or French, have at least two years of full-time work experience in a skilled trade within five years before you apply, meet the job requirements for that skilled trade as set out in the NOC and have an offer of full time employment for a total period of at least one year you might qualify. We are here to guide you every step of the way. Please contact us.

2. Provincial nominee program (PNP)

Each Provincial Nominee Programs has different requirements in terms of necessary skills, education and work experience. Most of the provinces will require ties with the province or a job offer from a business within that province. We are able to determine if you are eligible for any of the following provincial nominee programs (PNP):

  • Alberta PNP
  • Quebec PNP
  • Ontario PNP
  • Manitoba PNP
  • Nova Scotia PNP
  • Prince Edward Island PNP
  • New Brunswick PNP
  • New Foundland and Labrador PNP
  • Yukon PNP
  • Saskatchewan PNP
  • British Columbia PNP

If you like to find out more, please contact us.

3. Family and spousal sponsorship

Canadian citizens and permanent residents who live in Canada can sponsor their loved ones and help them get a Permanent Resident Visa through different Family Sponsorship programs. Don’t risk your future. We are Certified Canadian Immigration Consultants. We have a wealth of experience processing spouse sponsorships and family sponsorships. For more information, please contact us.

4. Work permits

We consider multiple variables when creating an optimal strategy regarding Work Permit applications. That depends on whether your application is based on the LMIA or LMIA exemption, your country of residency, nationality, and personal immigration history.

We create unique solutions for each client tailored following personal circumstances. Our goal is to see you in Canada quickly!

Temporary Visas

1. International Mobility Program (IMP)

This program allows employers to hire or bring in foreign workers without the need of a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). Exemptions from the LMIA process are available where there are reciprocal benefits for Canadians and other competitive advantages for Canada. Contact us for more information.

2. Study Permit Program

In order to study in Canada, you will need to obtain a Canadian study permit, which serves as a Canadian student visa for the duration of your stay. You do not need a Canadian study permit if your course or program lasts six months or less. Nonetheless, it may be a good idea to apply for a permit before you come to Canada anyway – otherwise if you decide you want to continue your studies in another program, you’ll need to leave Canada to apply for a study permit through a visa office. Study permit holders may be eligible to work off campus without a work permit as soon as they begin their studies in Canada. For consultations, please contact us.

3. Visitor Visa

These Visas are granted to people that want to visit Canada. A professionally prepared application may make a big difference when processing these types of visas. Find out if you need Eta or a visa. Please contact us.

4. Parental/Grandparental Super visa

Immigration officers consider several things before they decide if you can come to Canada. You must be a real visitor to Canada who will leave by choice at the end of your visit. An officer, among others, will look at these things when you apply such as: your ties to your home country, your family and finances, the overall economic and political stability of your home country, and an invitation from a Canadian host. Find out what is the updated minimum income threshold and other requirements. Please contact us.

Other Services

1. Personal Immigration consultations

We are available for personal meetings; we can visit us or we can meet you wherever is most convenient for you. In addition, we are available to review your case via e-mail, phone or Skype. To schedule your appointment today, please contact us.