Permanent Resident Visas

1. Express entry Skilled worker program (SWP)

Stage 1 – Express Entry Pool profile creation: You will have to fill out forms with all your information such as work experience, education, age, etc. At this point you do not have to provide supporting documents. However, if you do not fill the forms properly your application could be disqualified later. We make sure that all the forms are filled accurately in order to avoid any future problems for misrepresentation, errors or omissions. If your profile is accepted, then it will be in the Express Entry pool for up to 1 year. For more information, please contact us.

Stage 2 – Permanent Residence Application: Immigration Canada will choose the best profiles according to a points system and other factors (such as occupations in demand) on average once or twice a month. If you are invited to apply, you will have only 60 days to submit your Permanent Residence Application online. All the supporting documents must be submitted and they must be consistent with the forms that you submitted in Stage 1. Since you only have 60 days to submit your application we have implemented a priority system to deal with the Express Entry cases. According to Immigration Canada, once they have received your complete application they will process it within 6 months. If you need ‘a piece of mind’ during this stage, contact us.

2. Canadian Experience Class

If you have at least 12 months of full time skilled work experience in Canada in three years before you apply, you may qualify. In addition, your gained experience in Canada needs to be with the proper authorization. If you like to know which professions qualify and other important requirements, please contact us.

3. Federal skilled trades

The Federal Skilled Trades Program is for people who want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade. If you plan to live outside the province of Quebec, meet certain levels in English or French, have at least two years of full-time work experience in a skilled trade within five years before you apply, meet the job requirements for that skilled trade as set out in the NOC and have an offer of full time employment for a total period of at least one year you might qualify. We are here to guide you every step of the way. Please contact us.

4. Provincial nominee program (PNP)

Each Provincial Nominee Programs has different requirements in terms of necessary skills, education and work experience. Most of the provinces will require ties with the province or a job offer from a business within that province. We are able to determine if you are eligible for any of the following provincial nominee programs (PNP):

  • Alberta PNP
  • Quebec PNP
  • Ontario PNP
  • Manitoba PNP
  • Nova Scotia PNP
  • Prince Edward Island PNP
  • New Brunswick PNP
  • New Foundland and Labrador PNP
  • Yukon PNP
  • Saskatchewan PNP
  • British Columbia PNP
If you like to find out more, please contact us.

5. Family sponsorship

Canadian citizens and permanent residents who live in Canada can sponsor their loved ones and help them get a Permanent Resident Visa through different Family Sponsorship programs. Don't risk your future. We are Certified Canadian Immigration Consultants. We have a wealth of experience processing spouse sponsorships and family sponsorships. For more information, please contact us.

6. Refugee status

A refugee is different from an immigrant, in that an immigrant is a person who chooses to settle permanently in another country. Refugees are forced to flee. Canada resettles refugees to save lives and to provide stability to those fleeing persecution who have no hope of relief. Premier Immigration Canada will be there to guide you and help you reach your goal of living in Canada. For more information, please contact us.

Temporary Visas

1. LMIA applications

LMIA applications is a labor market verification process whereby Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) assesses an offer of employment to ensure that the employment of a foreign worker will not have a negative impact on the Canadian labor market. With LMIA applications, employers will be required to provide a variety of information about the position for which they want to hire a foreign worker. This includes the number of Canadians who applied for the position, the number of Canadians who were interviewed, and detailed explanations for why the Canadian workers considered were not hired. If you do not fill the forms out properly your application could be delayed or refused. For more information, please contact us.

2. International Mobility Program (IMP)

This program allows employers to hire or bring in foreign workers without the need of a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). Exemptions from the LMIA process are available where there are reciprocal benefits for Canadians and other competitive advantages for Canada. Contact us for more information.

3. Study Permit Program

In order to study in Canada, you will need to obtain a Canadian study permit, which serves as a Canadian student visa for the duration of your stay. You do not need a Canadian study permit if your course or program lasts six months or less. Nonetheless, it may be a good idea to apply for a permit before you come to Canada anyway – otherwise if you decide you want to continue your studies in another program, you’ll need to leave Canada to apply for a study permit through a visa office. Study permit holders may be eligible to work off campus without a work permit as soon as they begin their studies in Canada. For consultations, please contact us.

4. Visitor Visa

These Visas are granted to people that want to visit Canada. A professionally prepared application may make a big difference when processing these types of visas. Find out if you need Eta or a visa. Please contact us.

5. Parental/Grandparental Super visa

Immigration officers consider several things before they decide if you can come to Canada. You must be a real visitor to Canada who will leave by choice at the end of your visit. An officer, among others, will look at these things when you apply such as: your ties to your home country, your family and finances, the overall economic and political stability of your home country, and an invitation from a Canadian host. Find out what is the updated minimum income threshold and other requirements. Please contact us.

Education, Work and Travel Programs

To be eligible for the Working Holiday category, you must:

  • be a citizen of eligible countries *,
  • have a valid passport for the duration of your stay in Canada—your work permit in Canada will not be longer than the validity of your passport,
  • be between the ages of 18 and 35 (inclusive),
  • have the equivalent of CAN$2,500 to help cover your expenses in Canada,
  • be able to take out health insurance for the duration of your stay—you may have to present evidence of this insurance when you enter Canada,
  • be admissible to Canada,
  • have, prior to departure, a round-trip ticket or demonstrate that you will have the financial resources to purchase a departure ticket at the end of your authorized stay in Canada,
  • not be accompanied by dependents and pay the fees.
  • * Eligible countries are: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, San Marino, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Ukraine, United Kingdom
For more information click here.

Partner Institutions

Seneca College -

Seneca offers more than an education. With campuses throughout the Greater Toronto Area, Seneca’s size and diversity give students the advantage of partnerships with industry leaders, the latest in hands-on computer technology, a variety of class sizes, and full-time, part-time and continuing education options. Education should be flexible and accessible, so Seneca also employs various methods of teaching – from in-class lectures and online learning to co-op and field placements – in programs related to applied arts, business, financial services and technology.

Fees per year $13,000 (approximate)

Canadian Tourism College -

This institution has been around since 1980, and their alumni have been enjoying exciting careers ever since. It has over 30 Years of Hospitality & Tourism Career Training. CTC has been a leader in tourism career training in Vancouver for over three decades. If hospitality and tourism are your calling, we’ll help you get to where you want to go.
Some of our perks:

  • Classes 3 days a week. With a flexible schedule you can balance school with other priorities.
  • Industry experts. All of our tourism and hospitality faculty have extensive industry experience.
  • Learn where it’s convenient. With campuses in downtown Vancouver, Surrey, and online options, we make getting an education accessible.
Fee range (per year): $7,000-$15,000

Evergreen College -

Evergreen College focus on diploma and certification programs that are designed to fill real needs in today’s job market. They are committed to the success of their students and graduates, and have tailored their services to ensure that they stand by you every step of the way to get you the career and the future you’ve always wanted.

Campuses are in Brampton, Mississauga, Markham, Downtown Toronto, Scarborough, and Calgary that offer a variety of unique diploma and certification programs. All six campuses have several important things in common: Business Administration, Health Care Aide, Computer System and Network Specialist, Hospitality Management and more.

Fee range (per year) $8,000-$15,000

MaKami College -

MaKami College is a provincially licensed Private Vocational College offering a 3,000 Hour Advanced Clinical Massage Therapy diploma program.

Founded in 2001, MaKami College is the largest massage therapy school in Alberta offering the highest level of instructional training available in the massage therapy profession. With campuses in both Edmonton and Calgary, MaKami offers professional and highly trained massage therapy instructors, hands on massage therapy training, work experience opportunities and plenty of one-on-one attention within our student success center.

MaKami also strives to help people of all ages and backgrounds achieve their educational dreams with various Student Services to assist in areas such as financial support options, tutoring and ESL support.

Fees per year $10,000 (approximate)

Other Services

1. Application file check (CAIPS report check)

Any applicant for a Canadian permanent or temporary resident visa may wish to know the details of his or her file processing. If you would like to: prepare for upcoming steps including an interview, have additional documents ready for submission, understand visa refusal reasons and prepare for an appeal or just understand your file, please contact us.

2. Personal Immigration consultations

We are available for personal meetings; we can visit us or we can meet you wherever is most convenient for you. In addition, we are available to review your case via e-mail, phone or Skype. To schedule your appointment today, please contact us.

3. US J-1 Visa

The J-1 visa in the United States is for people who wish to take part in work-and-study-based exchange and visitor programs in the U.S. These programs are sponsored by an educational or other nonprofit institution, which must be accredited through the Exchange Visitor Program designated by the U.S. State Department. J-1 exchange visitors come to the United States to teach, study, receive training, or demonstrate special skills. The J1 visa is meant for students who need practical training that is not available to them in their home country, and the training must be directly related to their academic program. Please contact us for more information.

4. Summer Work & Travel Program

Click here to find out more.

5. USA Internship Program

Click here to find out more.

6. USA Traineeship Program

Click here to find out more.

Make a Payment

Specify agreed upon amount in the Item Price box when checking out through PayPal. You can also request an invoice by contacting us.

Contact Us