Study Permits

In order to study in Canada, you will need to obtain a Canadian study permit, which serves as a Canadian student visa for the duration of your stay. You do not need a Canadian study permit if your course or program lasts six months or less. However, it may be a good idea to apply for a permit before you come to Canada. If at any point of time,  you decide that you want to continue your studies in another program, you can do so while being in Canada. Study permit holders may be eligible to work off-campus without a work permit as soon as they begin their studies in Canada. For consultations, please contact us.